As a perfume fanatic myself, I enjoy reading about different facts about perfume. My love for perfume began when I was still in my teens and my collection has grown so big that I had to give some away.

I love all things perfume and love to find random facts about perfume. My favorite "discount" perfume store as of now is www.luxuryperfume.com.

My favorite perfume blog is www.nstperfume.com.

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What Perfume Types Are Good For Hot Days?


If you live in a tropical country and you want to know which scent is good to use for hot, summer days, try cologne or perfume with a citrus, aquatic or floral scents. 

A single perfume may contain thousands of ingredients (most of which are chemicals). These are known to have a nice effect on our moods.

A list of popular summer mens cologne include Abercrombie Fierce, Burberry Brit Summer, and Lacoste Eau De Lacoste Rouge.